Use of electricity supply networks (network usage) at Behringwerke Industrial Park
Pharmaserv operates a closed distribution network (section 110 par. 2 German Energy Industry Act – EnWG) to supply electricity to Behringwerke Industrial Park.
The company has been assigned the network operator number 9907761000009
According to the EnWG, Pharmaserv as the distribution network operator is responsible for the construction, ongoing operation, servicing and expansion of the power network.
Pharmaserv GmbH’s closed distribution network can be used in compliance with the provisions in the Energy Industry Act (EnWG), the regulation on access to electricity supply networks (StromNZV), the regulation on charges for access to electricity supply networks (StromNEV) and the requirements set out by the competent regulatory authority.
German law requires network operators to provide the following information:
- Disclosure obligations
- Network territory
- Peak load time windows for electricity
- Structural characteristics
- Contact data sheet from_04/2020
- Reference price sheet for calculating obviated network charges in accordance with section 18 par. 2 StromNEV
- Temporarily power network price sheet 2022
- Power network price sheet 2021
- Power network price sheet 2020
- Power network price sheet 2019
- Power network price sheet 2018
- Model contracts for the power network
If no link is yet available, we will send you the information on request. Please contact:
Telephone: +49 (0) 64 21 / 39-61 22
Please note that in addition to network-related contracts, other contractual agreements (e.g. energy supply contracts) must be concluded before you can make use of electricity supplies.
For enquiries relating to supplies of energy and other products and services in our utilities line, please contact:
Telephone: +49 (0) 64 21 / 39-63 79
BDEW code numbers of Pharmaserv GmbH:
BDEW code 9907761000009 (network operator)
BDEW code 9978094000008 (metering point operator)